Hanford Felony Defense Lawyer
If you have been convicted of a felony, you should hire an attorney who is familiar with California law. Felony laws in California are different from most other states. Charges can include probation and jail time.
Under California state law, there are four categories of felonies:
- White Collar Crimes - Fraud, bribery, embezzlement and computer crimes are all examples of white collar "paper crimes".
- Drug Crimes - Possessing, distributing, and manufacturing drugs with the intent to sell.
- Sex Crimes - Sexual abuse, unlawful possession of pornography, and sexual assault are sex felonies.
- Violent & Serious Felonies - Kidnapping, murder, involuntary manslaughter, and arson are some of the violent and serious offense felonies.
Find the Right Attorney for Your Felony Case
The first step you need to take is to find the best lawyer for your case. Make sure you ask as many questions as needed to determine who can give you the help and attention you deserve. If you ready to work with a trusted Hanford criminal defense attorney, call Carlos Navarrete today at (559) 530-8109.
Here's why you should choose Carlos Navarrete Law Firm:
- Former Prosecutor
- One-On-One Consultations
- Over 16 Years of Criminal Trial Experience
- Comfortable In Front Of A Jury
- Has Experience of Over 80 Trials
- Thousands of Cases Handled
Contact an Experienced Defense Attorney Today at (559) 530-8109
If you have been accused of a felony charge, you want to make sure you have the answers you need to make the best decisions. Carlos Navarrete Law Firm is here to answer any questions you have. Felonies can lead to serious charges. It's important that you act immediately. Contact a lawyer who is familiar with your type of case and resides in your area. Attorney Navarrete wants to make sure you win your case.
His focus on building relationships with clients ensures that there is a high level of trust that enables open dialogue and transparency. By creating a relationship of trust, we have a chance to fill in the missing pieces and get you the best results. We are passionate about the work we do and do what we can to make sure our clients walk away with a "not guilty" verdict.
Contact your Hanford Criminal Defense Attorney Carlos Navarrete at (559) 530-8109 to proceed with your felony case.